• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger Precision Rimfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger Precision Rimfire

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 420
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I don't know. Seems to be fixated on rimfire at the moment. Perhaps trade towards Bergara, CZ, or other benchrest type .22? Premium/comp .22lr ammo. Can do +/- cash depending on what you have. Try me.

Caliber: .22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bought this earlier this year to get into rimfire benchrest shooting. Have run perhaps 300 rounds of premium ammo through it. I realize this isn't a $2,000 rifle but "I" personally can't get it to shoot like I wanted for competition. (Others can apparently shoot it better than I can. :rolleyes: ) I know every rifle for sale here shoots "one hole groups" and is a tack driver. I haven't personally tried to drive a tack with it, but I'm sure it would take more than one shot. Truth in advertising. ;)
Anyway, cool platform, fun to shoot and trigger adjusted easily to below 2#.
Will come as it did when purchased new this year, box all docs, and 15 round mag.

Must be legal to purchase a firearm in Georgia and read sig line.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom