• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FS/FT Ruger Stainless KP89

Status
Not open for further replies.

WGRoper

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Ruger Stainless P89

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 350

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Possible trade for something in a smaller frame for the wife.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No unless buyer requires it. Would like to see your DL and GWL if you have one.

Item Description: Bought this new back in 1992ish. It's only had a few hundred rounds through it. It's spent most of it's life in my nightstand. Never had any problems with it, just bought a Glock 19 that's a little more suitable for IWB carry.

There is a little rash on the muzzle and guide rod from where I dropped it once. It's not too bad and doesn't affect the operation of the gun.

The gun comes in the factory gray plastic case and includes oem mag speed loader, two Ruger factory 15rnd mags, one aftermarket SS 15rnd mag and one new Ruger factory 10rnd mag. Also included is an Uncle Mike's Kydex paddle holster with it's accessories.

I'd rather sell the gun than trade, but might be open to trading for the right item. Try me and see, the worst I can say is "no thanks". Might consider a nice 380 for the wife or something similar.

Pictures:
1380746373_0.jpg

1380746373_1.jpg

1380746373_2.jpg

1380746373_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom