• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger stainless Mini 14 580 series with Ultradot - Great Price---Sold...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollerback

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
241   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger stainless Mini 14 580 series with Ultradot - Great Price---Sold...

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ruger 77 Rifles. Possibly Ruger American GenII with Glass

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Traded into this and really don't have a use for it -SPM
Stainless 580 series in excellent condition, very clean
Jap Made Ultradot 3 moa red dot in ruger rings
Picatinny rail mout also
2 factory 20 round Mags
The take up on trigger is a little gritty but the break is clean and crisp
Buyer comes close to me
Less than 10 or any negative feedback kindly move along
PM all offers

Pictures:
mimi14.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Great deal!

Red dot alone retails at $250. Even if you only value it at $100, you’re getting a Mini 14 for $750. Hard to find ‘em at that price any more. GLWS.

Just asking cause I’m curious why the less then 10 feedback move along? I get the negative feedback thing but don’t we want new people joining the sight?

Just asking cause I’m curious why the less then 10 feedback move along? I get the negative feedback thing but don’t we want new people joining the sight?
Not saying all newbies are like that at all, we were all new, all of us old-timers, however with the influx of craigslisters, just to many i'll take it and then they ghost etc etc so just my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom