Item Gone: FS/FT S&W Model 19-3, Hi-Standard Sentinel, Rossi .38, and Norinco 213

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKMailler

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
23   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Hi-Standard Sentinel and Norinco 213

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 44 Magnum Revolver!

Caliber: 9mm, .22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling off a few handguns I've had sitting around for a few years. Looking to sell individually, but for the right trade I might consider it.

SOLD The Model 19-3 is from the early to mid 70s and is overall in really nice shape. It has the target stocks (which do show some wear) and a six inch barrel. Bluing is in overall nice shape, with the exception of a few small blemishes and scratches shown in the photos. The action feels nice and new with almost nonexistent cylinder play, and good timing in both single and double action. Asking $750 SOLD

The Hi-Standard Sentinel is a classic .22 revolver, a great plinker that offers both single and double action shooting, along with great 9-shot capacity. The four inch barrel makes it nice and handy to take while walking around through the woods, for plinking stumps or cans. Asking $200.

SPM The Rossi .38 has a 3" barrel. It goes back to probably the 80s, and looks like it was stored under a bed for a couple years, but it's mechanically tight and honestly a great shooting pistol. The rear sight is canted (has been since long before I bought it), but it seemed to shoot right for me so I never bothered messing with it. 5-shots, nice wood grips. Really a fantastic little pistol for carry or to keep in the nightstand. Or for teaching people how to shoot. Or plinking. (In case you couldn't tell, I really do like this one, but I've replaced it with other things so it's time to go). Asking $225. SPM

The Norinco 213 is a Chineese made copy of the WWII classic Russian Tokarev, but chambered in 9MM so it's inexpensive to shoot. Isn't in the prettiest cosmetic condition, but it does have original Tokarev grips for that original look. Comes with one magazine. The single-action-only hammer/trigger (like a 1911) means it's not bad for just plinking on the range, but I could also see using it as a truck gun. Asking $215.

As far as trades, I'd really like to acquire a .44 Magnum revolver, with a 3 or 4" barrel. Taurus 6-shot, S&W Model 29/629, or a Ruger Redhawk/Super Redhawk.

If you're interested or have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I work third shift so it might take me some time to get back to you (as I'm really only available in the morning and early afternoon), but I promise I will. Driver's license and 21 years of age required, carry permit preferred. I live in Ellijay and am willing to travel North to Blue Ridge, south to Canton to meet you half way. Thanks for looking!

You can also check out my listing at >https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-remington-742-carcano-dpms-lcar.2078075/ where I have some rifles available as well.

Pictures:
dscf0171-jpg.2360752

dscf0176-jpg.2360753

dscf0181-jpg.2360754

dscf0182-jpg.2360755

dscf0185-jpg.2360756

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom