• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT S&W Model 28-2 circa 1980 6 inch barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipsterNGA

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
147   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT S&W Model 28-2 circa 1980 6 inch barrel

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $525 inclusive or offer
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Make offers

Caliber: 38sp/357mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Will only sell to CCW holders. Others need not apply.

Item Description: Sale or trade a Model 28-2 N frame from 1980. A classic pinned and recessed, 3T's revolver. Six inch barrel. Finish is rough, but function is perfect. Timing and lockup are good. Shoots like a champ. S&W accuracy. Perfect trigger pull, SA and DA. Now wearing pachmayr's, but original wood grips included. I traded into this one with the idea to have it refinished or coated, but I grew to appreciate the patina. It's so ugly it got pretty. Comes with everything in the photos, including 140 rounds of assorted 357 and 50 rounds of 38sp. Instant home defense weapon at a great price with ammo.
Ammo is not for sale separately. Package deal only.

I absolutely guarantee this wheelie. Check my references. I'll entertain trade offers but cash is king. I promise to respond to trade offers respectfully. Must meet near me. PM only if interested. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
img_1646-jpg.2915532

img_1645-jpg.2915533

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom