Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Savage 10 FCP-SR in a Kinetic Research Group Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.
18   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Savage 10 FCP-SR in a Kinetic Research Group Chassis

Zip Code: 31029

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 850 OBO for the rifle 1500 OBO for everything
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Seekins Havak HIT or HIT PRO

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Please read the entire ad.

This started life as a .308 Savage model 10 FCP-SR with the fluted and threaded barrel. It has the accutrigger and the oversized bolt handle and the following:
Vortex PST Gen 2 3-15 FFP EBRC-2 MRAD Reticle
Vortex pro rings
Vortex Bubble level
MK Machining throw lever
Kinetic Research Group 180 Alpha Chassis
Harris Bipod
Dead Air Keymo Brake
Plano hard case

This is a great shooting gun and very accurate. Would be the perfect starter rifle for PRS. I have shot this rifle out to 1100 yards at Cool Acres. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I want to upgrade to a Seekins.

I'm looking to get around 850 OBO for just the rifle or 1500 OBO for the whole setup. I can also include match grade ammo for the right deal.

Only trades I'm interested in would be towards a Seekins Havak HIT or HIT PRO in .308 with cash on my end.

By contacting me you are indicating that you are not a prohibited person and can legally own a firearm.

Pictures:
IMG_7475.jpg
IMG_7476.jpg
IMG_7465.jpg
IMG_7466.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom