Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Savage Mark II FVSR/upgraded

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 380.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ruger Mark 4

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok lets try this again since the last buyer decided to tell me he wanted it, confirmed buying time and place and never showed up smh.

Hello I have for sale a Savage Mark II FVSR. I built it about 3 years ago and had about 250 rounds thru the pipe. Condition is like new.

Only selling as I don’t shoot it and need space in my safe.

I added a beautiful Boyds Heritage stock, UTG scope and this model includes the Accu trigger for a lighter trigger pull that is user adjustable. 2 mags included and Bipod included as well. Barrel is also threaded and ready for a comp or suppressor. Rifle is a tack driver as is.

If you send me a low ball offer I apologize in advance you will not get a response so please save your keyboard the strokes.

Only trade interested in is a Ruger Mark 4 tactical.

If ad is up rifle is still for sale. No low ball offers. Must be GA resident and have GA CWL. I will share mine as well.

Pictures:
IMG-0842.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom