• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT SCAR 17s NRCH NIB Trade Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosensquirrel

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SCAR 17s NRCH NIB Trade Added

Zip Code: 31560

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I will trade for 2ea 1 oz Gold Eagles, 2ea 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf's, or 2ea 1 oz Gold Krugerrands, etc., at spot. No other trades

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: No BOS if picked up, FFL if shipped

Item Description: New, never fired. Includes one 10 rd and 6 new 20 rd factory mags. $3800 cash or gold coin, only if picked up. I will not sell for less.

I will ship to your FFL when good funds (including shipping) clear my bank, at cost. Rifle is pristine, just a little dust.

I will not respond to 0,0 feedback. Screven is located about 15 miles south of Jesup, GA

If the post is still up, it is available.

Pictures:
DSC02340.JPG
DSC02343.JPG
DSC02380.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If paying by Gold coin, I will give change for the difference between spot and $3800.

Example: If spot is $2000 at the time of sale and the buyer tenders 2 coins per above totaling $4000, I will give $200 cash in change.

was that trade-in value, i.e. your RCH (not the unit of measure) for a new NRCH version? I understand that an RCH version cannot be economically converted to a NRCH version.
FNH told me they don't offer me a trade-in program. It would be $800 for the NRCH and I would still keep my RCH. If you know a cheaper way, I'm all ears. Just disappointed in FNH. They'e been my favorite company for a long time. People dont realize how hard it is to come by a NRCH model! $3,800 is a good price.

The RCH is a fine rifle as it is, every bit as good as the NRCH. I would just keep it if it were mine.

I would keep mine if was not too heavy for me, my eye sight failing, thus requiring perhaps a special optic to shoot with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom