• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Sig 365, new never fired $550.00 cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper3127

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
108   0
Reaction score
Item Name:***SPM*** FS/FT Sig 365, new never fired $550.00 cash

Zip Code: 31324

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $550.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: New, never shot... comes with 3 mags, 2 -10's and 1 - 12 rounder...
Box and docs, if you could get it cheaper then do it, I'm not charging you the tax and you get the extra mag...
12 Dec 19 BOD...

If you are not willing to meet in a halfway decent area, don't bother offering!!! I'm not going to drive an hour to make a sale for you! Seriously guys... if you want it that bad offer up money for my time and gas or I'll ship to a FFL... c'mon...

I will not deal with negative feedback or tire kickers... I will not call you until a deal is reached, PM's only, and nobody cares if you bought one or your wife would be mad etc, etc...

Pictures:
20200623_101357-jpg.2714522

20200623_101335-jpg.2714524

20200623_101343-jpg.2714525

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Good afternoon, I've just registered and the is the first time using the trader. I understand any seller being sceptical of a new buyer but I'm as good as my word and have to start somewhere on here.
I do want the Sig. , do have the cash , and can leave immediately or anytime that's convenient for you. It'll probably take 1 1/2 -- 2 he. according to where your at

Good afternoon, I've just registered and the is the first time using the trader. I understand any seller being sceptical of a new buyer but I'm as good as my word and have to start somewhere on here.
I do want the Sig. , do have the cash , and can leave immediately or anytime that's convenient for you. It'll probably take 1 1/2 -- 2 he. according to where your at

[mention]dharper [/mention] , send him a private message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom