• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Sig P226 plus 1900 rounds - $600.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbkatl

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
57   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Sig P226 plus 1900 rounds - $600.00

Zip Code: 30097

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $600.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1911

Caliber: .40 SW

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've used the lower portion, but the .40 cal exchange kit has never been fired. Comes with 2 sig magazines and 1,900 rounds of assorted factory ammo.

Questions, clarifications, etc.. should be through PM

pretty open on trades for 1911, some revolvers, optics, rifles

Pictures:
sig-226-jpeg.2027087

40-ammo-jpeg.2027088

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks, I don't do .40 - but I had purchased that exchange kit a long time ago. I picked up some ammo along the way, but never used it. I have a 226 in 9mm and I use that a lot. I bought the exchange kit for 40 and for 22lr. I even bought a separate lower for the exchange kits. I used to shoot the 22, but ended up sticking with dedicated 1911 22s and a browning buckmark. so I'm packaging up the 40 with the lower and the ammo.

still have the 22lr kit and 4 magazines I'd sell for 150 - which is also a good deal. had it all as a package but had no interest

slides or upper components aren't serialized so there's no real way to tell other than calling sig and asking what it was originally. But I understand, to each their own.

slides or upper components aren't serialized so there's no real way to tell other than calling sig and asking what it was originally. But I understand, to each their own.
True enough. the Frame is the one I got from you a couple years ago. can't distinguish it from any other 226 frame. and the $400 exchange kit is the same slide and barrel that would be on a new 226 in 40. so I'd consider it all original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom