Item Name: FS/FT Sig P229 Nitron

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sig Sauer P229 Nitron in. 9mm. Has Sig X-Ray sights and is in excellent condition. I'm primarily looking to trade it for a Sig P224, which is the subcompact version of the Sig P226/P229. I'd prefer to trade, but if you're interested in buying rather than trading feel free to make an offer. I'll also consider trade offers for firearms other than the P224. Text is the best way to reach me - 615-266-6794 - but I do check PMs once or twice per day.

Please let me know if you're offering a straight or partial trade, and tell me how much cash you're offering in addition to your gun. No need to ask if I'll consider trading for your gun; the answer is yes. Be aware, however, that if the firearm you're proposing to trade was produced by the manufacturer of the "Yeet Cannon," trade value is -$20.

Cash and guns are my primary interest, but I'll also consider trading in full or part for physical gold, Bitcoin, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, and iMac computers from 2012 or later, full suspension mountain bikes with Shimano Deore XT or SRAM X9 or better groupsets, '80s or newer lugged steel road bikes with Campagnolo Record/Shimano 600 or better groupsets, a very limited number of metalworking tools, and an even smaller number of woodworking tools.

Pictures:
message_1605470975290-jpg.2926582

Attachments

• Message_1605470975290.jpg
    Message_1605470975290.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2,690
  • FullSizeR(1).jpg
    FullSizeR(1).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 25
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom