• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Sig P290RS 9mm with ammo and holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunkel

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
75   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Sig P290RS 9mm with ammo and holster

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Pretty open, but trying to stay in 9mm, .45, and .357

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Pretty much new P290RS with original box and everything it comes with. Also including a Remora pocket holster and 65 rounds of Hornady self defense ammo, as pictured.

Got this a few years ago, put a couple hundred rounds through to break it in, and then carried it for a while, but shot little. Great fun, easy to carry in the pocket holster. Only selling because I'm getting a touch of arthritis in my hands and, to he honest, it's not as fun or easy to shoot anymore.

Looking for $600 for everything and would prefer to keep it all together. Kinda open on trades, but want to stay in my main calibers of 9mm, .45, and .357. Ruger wheel guns, CZ and Sig are my preferred, but hit me up, who knows? I could get talked into a Taurus .357 with 4-6" barrel for the right deal. Or a Beretta 92. Willing to take or give cash to even out a trade.

Pictures:
pxl_20201108_113600067-jpg.2907314

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS/FT Sig P290RS 9mm with ammo and holster

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Pretty open, but trying to stay in 9mm, .45, and .357

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Pretty much new P290RS with original box and everything it comes with. Also including a Remora pocket holster and 65 rounds of Hornady self defense ammo, as pictured.

Got this a few years ago, put a couple hundred rounds through to break it in, and then carried it for a while, but shot little. Great fun, easy to carry in the pocket holster. Only selling because I'm getting a touch of arthritis in my hands and, to he honest, it's not as fun or easy to shoot anymore.

Looking for $600 for everything and would prefer to keep it all together. Kinda open on trades, but want to stay in my main calibers of 9mm, .45, and .357. Ruger wheel guns, CZ and Sig are my preferred, but hit me up, who knows? I could get talked into a Taurus .357 with 4-6" barrel for the right deal. Or a Beretta 92. Willing to take or give cash to even out a trade.

Pictures:
pxl_20201108_113600067-jpg.2907314
I’m interested in the Sig please call me 404-630-5590

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom