Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Sig Sauer P226 Legion

Zip Code: 31032

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1300.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1400.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sig Sauer P226 Legion SA only, optics ready model topped with a Romeo 1 optic. This is a special run that is SA only with a safety and no decocker. Comes with flat face SRT trigger ,night sights, Romeo 1 optic, 1-15 round Sig mag and 5-20 round Mec-Gar mags, challenge coin, 511 legion tactical bag, not sold to general public only legion members. Pistol is in all round great shape. For full disclosure it does show normal internal wear and has slight holster wear on nose. All areas I have detailed in the pictures. Just FYI those are gun oil smudges on the slide. Finish is in great condition.
Cash price $1300.00 trade $1400.00
My name is Larry and my location is Gray Ga. If purchasing you must meet me locally in the Gray, Macon, Eatonton, Milledgeville, Forsyth area. For trades I will meet halfway within reason. No feedback or multiple negative feedback you coming to me regardless.
Please research before contacting me. These pistols run upwards to $1500 so I have them fairly priced and I am firm. I will consider trades plus cash but please don't over Inflate trade offer. We all have Google and GunBroker. If the post is up then the items are still available. I have more pictures, ask and I will send them PM.
Thank you for looking and have a blessed day.
LJ

Pictures:
KIMG2183.JPG
KIMG2195.JPG
KIMG2190.JPG
KIMG2189.JPG
KIMG2187.JPG
KIMG2191.JPG
KIMG2185.JPG
Screenshot_20230830-172714.png
Screenshot_20230824-105209.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom