• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Sig Sauer P232SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darby Sauls

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
55   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Sig Sauer P232SL

Zip Code: 30033

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $600 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: S&W M&P 2.0 9 compact plus ammo and/or cash

Caliber: .380 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Very specific trade interests on this. Therefore I’m only interested in what I have listed.

Great condition Sig P232 SL (stainless). Functions flawlessly. All springs are new and have been function-tested with 100 rounds of factory loaded, Speer Lawman and Gold dot Ammunition. No box. Sold as is. Happy to provide more photos for interested buyers. PM with offers or specific inquiries.

includes:

- 2 mags
- kydex holster
- G10 grips ($100 value)
- NEW factory springs installed with extra/backup springs (also new) not easy to find for an out-of-production piece such as this.

I have chosen to sell because I purchased this for the cool factor(Awesome design) with the intent to collect a few of them, but ultimately I rarely shoot it or take it out of the safe. I will say it has never had a malfunction in the time I’ve owned it and it has been a joy to shoot. I would like to trade for a S&W M&P 2.0 9 compact (4” or 3.6”) in order to fill a missing size carry option in my carry rotation for the winter.

Pictures:
89e75490-801a-4835-8f61-f9ac1989445a-jpeg.2791486

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom