Item Gone: FS/FT Smith & Wesson model 10 bobbed snubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Jackson

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
That Pew Pew life....
177   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Smith &amp; Wesson model 10 bobbed snubby.

Zip Code: 31032

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $750

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up on the block today is a Smith & Wesson model 10 blued with 2 inch barrel, chambered in 38 special.
Pistol is in immaculate condition for a 1962 production date. Blueing is every bit of 99% with little to no visible cylinder ring. Two sets of grips including the original factory grips which are in excellent condition as well with no cracks or scratches. Hammer bobbing was professionally done by gunsmith. You don't find these model 10's in this condition often.
I prefer to sell at $650 cash, trade value would be at $750. I have a wide variety of taste and will entertain trade offers.
Local pick up only if paying cash, which would be the Gray, Macon, Eatonton, Milledgeville areas. I will travel halfway for any trades.
No positive feedback or negative feedback means you travel to me regardless. If the post is up, that means the item is still available.
Thank you for looking and have a blessed day.

Pictures:
KIMG2199.JPG
KIMG2202.JPG
KIMG2203.JPG
KIMG2204.JPG
KIMG2205.JPG
KIMG2206.JPG
KIMG2207.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom