Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT SOLD PENDING MEET Ruger LCP Max with holster and ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_rolyeah

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
33   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SOLD PENDING MEET Ruger LCP Max with holster and ammo

Zip Code: 30315

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 450

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I got this gun last summer as a carry weapon for when I run. Ended up rarely using it for that, so it has been in my safe for the most part.

I fired maybe 150 rounds through it. There was definitely a break in period, but it was running well towards the end.

It is in great condition. It comes with a 1791 deerskin holster (very comfortable), a 10 round magazine, a 12 round magazine, and the box. I also am including 70 rounds of FMJ, 20 rounds of brass cased aluminum from Federal, and 50 rounds of CCI aluminum cased FMJ.

I will not separate the package. $350 firm.

You must have a valid GA WCL that you will let me see when we meet, or do an FFL transfer on your dime. Must have positive feedback on ODT to buy, or do an FFL transfer if no feedback.

Trade interests are limited to .223 and 5.56 FMJ ammo. I will only accept factory ammo from Federal, Winchester, or PMC.

Pictures:
20240407_105935.jpg
20240407_105951.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom