Item Gone: FS/FT Specialized Langster with Brooks saddle, JDM toe clips, great condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porsche958

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
66   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Specialized Langster with Brooks saddle, JDM toe clips, great condition!

Zip Code: 30329

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Would prefer cash but will accept Glocks and cash.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Item Name: Specialized Road Bike 54cm, fixed or free wheel

Zip Code: 30324

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $600.0

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 9/45 gen4 LNIB + Cash

Caliber: Array

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
I have a used but amazing condition Specialized Langster Road Bike in 54cm. I ride this bike comfortably and I am 5'10. I am the original owner and it was purchased from Outback Bikes in Little Five Points (Atlanta) about 6 years ago. As long as the Outback Bikes sticker stays on the bike, service is free for the lifetime of the bike. It has a rear brake, and a flip flop hub where you can ride it as a fixed gear or flip the rear wheel to ride it with a freewheel. It has a handmade Brooks saddle, MKS Japanese platform pedals with cages and leather straps. The tires are quite new, the rear tire was over $100.00 alone. The front forks are carbon fiber but painted to match the bike. The bike is aluminum and provides a nice stiff ride with little flex so you can fly on this bike, I love it but I'm wanting a new bike I can take on and off the road. I would prefer cash but open to gun trades.

Pictures:
1395146669_1.png

1395146669_2.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom