• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT *SPM* Kiger 9C from Anderson Manufacturing in 9mm, awesome looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

McConan

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
182   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT *SPM* Kiger 9C from Anderson Manufacturing in 9mm, awesome looking...

Zip Code: 30350

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $340
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking to sell, but also could trade for a nice 22lr long range rifle. I have an XDM Elite Compact 9mm w/ Hex Dragonfly red dot (never fired) listed for a for a really nice long range MIL scope. Could combine with a 1911 or 2 other optics, or mix.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The long-awaited Kiger-9c is here and ready to be your everyday carry, starting today! Sharp looking pistol. Definitely a head turner. Comes with soft zipper case, 2 GL9 15rnd PMAGs, 1 GL9 27rnd PMAG

The Kiger-9c is a striker fired, locked-breech, short-recoil operated semi automatic pistol, chambered in 9mm.
With its streamlined styling, undercut trigger guard, extended beaver tail, serrations and aggressive stippling, the Kiger-9c reinforces shooter ergonomics and handling.
The Kiger-9c features a high-strength, lightweight polymer frame complimented by a billet slide manufactured from 416 Stainless Steel.
Both, barrel and slide are Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) treated. This gives your Kiger a hardened exterior to weather any storm while still fostering lubricity to give you that smooth feel and functionality.
The Kiger-9c has an under barrel picatinny allowing for front end customization to meet any mission.
Overall Length: 7.35'' / Overall Width: 1.26'' / Overall Height: 5.175'' / Weight w/ no ammunition: 1.25 lbs w/ 15+1 loaded: 1.8 lbs
MAGAZINE COMPATIBILITY: Magpul™ GL9 PMAG
Customization options are endless with your Kiger! The Kiger-9c is compatible with aftermarket parts and accessories.

WEIGHT 3.2
CALIBER 9MM
FEDERAL FIREARM LICENSE REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE Yes
MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD TO PURCHASE Yes
RF-85 TREATED Non-treated
BARREL MATERIAL 416R Stainless Steel
BARREL LENGTH 3.91 inches
BARREL FINISH DLC
TWIST RATE 1:10
THREAD PATTERN None
Recessed Crown

2 pictures of the actual gun, and 4 stock photos. More available upon request.

Looking to sell, but also could trade for the right nice 22lr long range setup. I can combine with another listing I have, a XDM Elite Compact 9mm w/ Hex Dragonfly red dot (never fired) for a really nice long range MIL scope. I also have 2 1911's listed depending on just HOW nice the optic is. I have a NIB Vortex Strike Eagle FFP 5-25x56 MOA and a set of 34mm rings and an older, maybe first gen, Primary Arms Plx Platinum 1-8x24 FFP LVPO with ACSS Griffin MIL reticle and nice mount. I have a R700 6.5 CM that the optic will be going onto.

Must be legal to own firearms in the state of Georgia. GA ID required, WCL Preferred. Negative or little to no feedback makes it very hard to make a deal with.

Pictures:
4822948-6d059746d2954004bc52775a73e7a227.jpg
4822947-3a58066871cbe9322dd0184761d286fd.jpg
01_kiger9c-rsilo_0027.jpg
04_kiger9c-muzzlesilo_0086.jpg
05_kiger9c-slidesilo_0130.jpg
09_kiger9c_0239.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom