• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT SPM Ruger mini-14 with Ruger/Samson folding stock and Vortex Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.

macnjam

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
81   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SPM Ruger mini-14 with Ruger/Samson folding stock and Vortex Viper

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 950.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Only interest is Stoeger coach gun + cash.

Caliber: 223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ruger Mini-14 with Samson "A-Team" (made for and sold by Ruger) folding stock and Vortex Viper in GG&G mount as pictured. Comes with two 30 round mags, one still in wrapper. Excellent condition no idiot marks. About 100 rounds downrange. Priced aggressively so firm on that. Only trade interest is +$600 cash and a Stoeger coach gun supreme in same condition. I have the viper box and manual, do not have box for Ruger. Due to recent experience if you are new and have zero feedback and unable to type don't expect a response. Also sale requires Georgia drivers license and I also prefer a carry license. Thanks!

Pictures:
IMG_0887.jpeg
IMG_0888.jpeg
IMG_0889.jpeg
IMG_0890.jpeg
IMG_0891.jpeg
IMG_0892.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
That was a heck of a deal. Great rifles, I also bought the NOS Samson folding stock and have one of my mini's in it. These Samson stocks are made for Ruger with Ruger parts. Mine took several months to get as Samson was at the mercy of Ruger supplying the parts. The quality of the build is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom