• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT SPMFS/FT $940 or best offer* NEED to sell or trade for running vehicle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

philwil68

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Guitar and Gun Slinger
114   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SPMFS/FT $940 or best offer* NEED to sell or trade for running vehicle...

Zip Code: 31008

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $940 today or cash plus trade only, or running vehicle Car was stolen, need some $$.
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Cash plus trade or a running vehicle. $1250, guns or guitars, shotgun plus bolt rifle, maybe a car project

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: *Update: really need cash as car and phone were stolen last night*sorry if I am slow to reply, I’ll do my best*Will trade for running vehicle*
Brand New, not a single round fired but has been fondled and customized. These were on sale for 1 day and they sold out in a few hours and haven't gone back on sale since. Comes with box, docs, and 4- 32rd mags (works with AK-V and CZ Scorpion mags). This is a freaking SWEET little pistol. It has a Sig Romeo MSR red dot, HK style BUIS, Hogue grip, purple charging handle with extended latch, purple take down pins, purple ambi safety, purple/black quick adjust single point sling, purple anti walk screws for trigger/hammer group. I also put traction grip tape on the foregrip, peel it off if you don't like it, underneath it's just slick metal. If you want, I have everything to get it back stock as well if you don't like the purple stuff or the Hogue (stock came with a MOE grip) and can adjust price/TV accordingly. Barrel is 7 inches with a thread protector and fixed tri-lug. I have about $1250 invested, and I'd like to get close to that out of it for the full package. Interested in cash, or cash plus trade and running vehicles. I’ll also trade for guitars plus cash. I can't add cash to any trades. I live in Byron (Warner Robins) and work in Macon. Will drive for a sweet deal.

Pictures:
16A7FEDB-E2B8-4418-A2E9-D2E7896D2F4B.jpeg
1CE927C4-0C18-474A-A9EE-FCE772C3AB11.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom