• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Springfield XD - .357 Sig in the box with all paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRW9696

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
19   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Springfield XD - .357 Sig in the box with all paperwork.

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $365.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Comparable pistol in 9mm or .45 / Also 9mm, .45, .223, or 7.62 x 39 ammo

Caliber: .357 Sig

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Older Springfield XD in .357 Sig in the box with all paperwork and the factory test target. Includes 2 10 round magazines (I did say it was an older model but it will take and function with hi - cap .40 Springfield mags)

I bought it 20 or so years ago for a bedside gun and have fired less than a box of ammo through it. I wanted the .357 Sig back then because it has very similar ballistics to the venerable .357 Magnum cartridge which means serious stopping power. The .357 Sig is a hot rod cartridge and everyone at the range will know that it's definitely not a 9mm when the bang switch is pressed and the thunder is set down range.

And that's why I've decided it's time to let it go. I was diagnosed with MS 8 years ago and since then I've lost some use and strength in my arms and hands....especially on my left side which sucks because I'm a lefty.

It is for sale or trade. I'm looking for a comparable hi -cap pistol in 9mm or an interesting trade but please no hunting rifles or shotguns (I am interested in tactical ones though) or black powder firearms.

Will be sold without a bill of sale but I will need to see the buyer/traders valid Concealed Carry Permit prior to a transaction.

Thanks.

Pictures:
img_0570-jpg.1688843

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom