• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Springfield XDs with box and two awesome holsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjrgt03

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
270   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Springfield XDs with box and two awesome holsters

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $360 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $360

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for trade is a very clean Springfield XDs9. It comes with the original box/paperwork, case candy (holster, mag carrier, backstraps, fiber optic replacements), three mags (two flush 7 round and on extended 9 round), and two holsters. One holster is an IWB Gearcraft and the other is an OWB Kydex (was told it's a Blackpoint, but can't find markings).

Cash price is $360 obo. Figure with the holsters, that's fair ask. Would prefer to sell.

As far as trades go, I like handguns and non-hunting rifles. I can add up to $100 cash for a trade (if necessary). Not really looking for anything in particular, but am always open to offers.

I live in East Cobb near Roswell and work near Suntrust Park. Would prefer to keep the meeting relatively close to either of those areas.

Thanks much!

Pictures:
xds-b-jpg.2269271

xds-c-jpg.2269273

xds-d-jpg.2269276

xds-a-jpg.2269278

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom