Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Stoeger Cougar 9mm pistol

Zip Code: 30179

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Canik tp9sfx or similar long slide optics ready 9mm competition pistol

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Stoeger Cougar 8000f 9mm pistol for sale. 4 mags and custom leather own holster included. Pretty firm on price. Gun auction websites start st a little over $300 for this gun & 2 mags. I'm selling my whole kit with gun, 4 mags, & holster for $300. ($80 in extra mags) Takes Betetta Cougar mags and fits Beretta Cougar holsters. Most PX4 holsters work also. Less than 50 rounds down the pipe since purchased.

These are getting harder to find in the US as everything is going plastic. Stoeger starting making the Cougar models when Beretta (in Italy) bought Stoeger (in Turkey) and moved their equipment there so they could retool the Italian factory to start turning out polymer handguns. The PX4 is the polymer variation of the Cougar with some small changes but retained the Cougar's rotating barrel design which creates a soft shooting pistol.

I want to sell for cash or very specific trade. I'm looking for a Canik tp9sfx or similar long slide, optics ready, competition pistol. Not really interested in any other trades!

Pictures:
20180522_221528-jpg.2040910

20180522_221611-jpg.2040911

20180522_221936-jpg.2040912

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom