Item Gone: FS/FT TALO Mossberg nightstick 590 shockwave with buffer/brace combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devadams99

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
12   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT TALO Mossberg nightstick 590 shockwave with buffer/brace combo

Zip Code: 31520

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500 obro
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock, sig handguns. 1911 or maybe a canik. Can add cash

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bought this to be the little brother to my 590 retrograde but I don’t ever really shoot it just sits, has got a tippman buffer tube pistol grip combo and magpul brace that will come with it.
Will trade for glock, sig handguns, or possibly a 1911. Maybe even a canik. Can add cash for right deal.
Has original birds head raptor grip that will come with it as well.

Pictures:
FDD0FEC8-9D9F-4FDB-9D04-DDA046F86D12.jpeg
2A739F76-2C8A-43B9-9D47-B1C198B9C276.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Bought this to be the little brother to my 590 retrograde but I don’t ever really shoot it just sits, has got a tippman buffer tube pistol grip combo and magpul brace that will come with it.
Will trade for glock, sig handguns, or possibly a 1911. Maybe even a canik. Can add cash for right deal.
Has original birds head raptor grip that will come with it as well.
Would you be Interested in adding cash for a shadow systems mr920 combat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom