• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Tavor X95 with Meprolight Pro V2 (SPM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huey Deer Processing

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
105   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Tavor X95 with Meprolight Pro V2 (SPM)

Zip Code: 31015

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 2.5 to 3” 6-7 shot 357 for conceal carry plus $, Glock 29SF plus $

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Comes with everything from the factory minus the box. Also comes with Silencerco flash hider, Meprolight Mepro Pro V2 red dot with mount, and IWI upgraded grip. DD ar-15 for scale. Shoots great and is an attention getter but I have several projects that I’d rather put these funds into. If you’re looking at this as a serious buyer then I’m sure you’ve done your fair share of research on it. These go for 1,750 stock not including tax, the Silencerco ASR 3 prong flash hider goes for over $100, the upgraded pistol grip $30, and the Israeli made Meprolight goes for around $500. After taxes/shipping you’re looking at over $2,500 in it all together and it is well on its way to having everything you need. All it’s missing is a sling and good light set up. I’m located in CRISP COUNTY/ CORDELE. No I will not deliver to you. Not interested in separating package. Have no problem discussing in PM’s.

Pictures:
IMG_0740.jpeg
IMG_0742.jpeg
IMG_0741.jpeg
IMG_0743.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom