• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Team Associated RC10GT Vintage 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

renault314

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
27   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Team Associated RC10GT Vintage 2001

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 350

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is in near new condition! You will NOT find a cleaner vintage RC10GT unless it is BNIB!

Motor only has 2-3 hours on it, if that. The tires are original! Look at how little wear there is on them!

The Body is in excellent original condition.

Original transmitter included. There is some corrosion on the transmitter contacts from sitting so long, but that can be cleaned up or use your own radio and receiver.

Comes in original box with most (if not all) of the original paperwork.

Why am I selling? Well everything else I have is electric. I could never get the hang of keeping this thing tuned and was never good at starting it. I tried to start it so much I broke the pull starter cord, so a brand new OEM one is included.

Now, don't get me wrong, the motor runs. I took it to a hobby shop and the guy turned a screw here, turned a screw there, put a new glow plug into it and it fired right up. I took it home and played with it for a while in my backyard. Tried to start it again a week later and couldn't get it to fire.

Clearly I am the problem, but my loss it your gain!

Willing to meet anywhere in the ATL metro area for delivery for serious buyers.

Pictures:
rct1-jpg.3061931

rct6-jpg.3061932

rct7-jpg.3061933

rct8-jpg.3061934

rct91-jpg.3061935

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom