• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT The most deadly deer caliber ever 6.5 creedmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Scoggins

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
6   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT The most deadly deer caliber ever 6.5 creedmore

Zip Code: 30217

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $140
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 300 black out ammo or 45 lc

Caliber: 6_5_cm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling these 5 boxes of the legendary 6.5 cm an amazing deer dropping round that outperforms all other calibers known to man I will take trades on other ammo as well😁😁

Pictures:
1000001542.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Around 1992 I bought a damned near perfect 1896 model Swedish Mauser surplus rifle from Sports Town in Gwinnett Co for 99 bucks. The cartridge the rifle shot was the 6.5x55 mm, The "original" 6.5 Creedmoor IMHO. I was so impressed with the accuracy and mild kick of this rifle/cartridge that it became my primary hunting rifle. I laid out literally tons of deer and hogs with that round and was very impressed with the performance on game. I tried to get my buddies to try the cartridge themselves, but they didnt seem to share in my enthusiasm. I also got the impression they thought I was a little odd running around using a relatively obsolete cartridge, even if they didnt say so. They were a great bunch of guys, I wonder what they think of that cartridge now that it is trending? Sorry for the essay, but the take away is that hell yes it performs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom