• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT this weekend only Wilson Combat EDC X9L - Cash Price Drop!! $2300

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToyotaDude22

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
194   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT this weekend only Wilson Combat EDC X9L - Cash Price Drop!! $2300

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Cash price $2300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See post

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If someone asked me several years ago to describe my perfect gun, I would say it would be a Wilson combat 1911 but double stacked and in 9mm. Oh, and with a badass rail.

No one asked me, but I suppose they didn’t need to! The EDC X9L is about as close to perfect as they come. This one came to me in a trade and I was told it was unfired, brand new. Comes with the range bag, 2 mags, all the paperwork and factory tools. Even comes with a replacement fiber optic front sight.

I’ve got a bit of the trade bug. Interested in nighthawks, Ed brown, guncrafter, etc. preference for 9mm or 10mm over .45 acp

Also would consider multi gun trades. Or trades plus/minus cash.

Pictures:
IMG_5442.jpeg
IMG_5443.jpeg
IMG_5444.jpeg
IMG_5445.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom