• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Tisas M1911 **SPM**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrathel

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
68   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Tisas M1911

Zip Code: 30122

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $320
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Nintendo Switch or Marlin 336

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Unfired by me ZIG M 1911.

Comes with set of wood grips, 2 loaded mags, box, docs, and accessories.

Looking for $320 or would like to trade for a Nintendo Switch bundle or a Marlin 336 in 35 Rem or 30-30

Pictures:
img_0976-jpeg.1839411

img_0977-jpeg.1839412

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hmmm... Roswell would be 40 miles from you.... I am up just south of gainesville... I picked up a new Kimber Pro Carry 2 in stainless last week, but have kind of been jonesing for a barebones, GI style 1911 in LNIB shape on the cheap... Douglasville is a drive and a half from here though, so trying to see if there is a mid point that could work for both of us, were we to strike a deal.

I work from home so I never get out that way... Hmmmm....

Hmmm... Roswell would be 40 miles from you.... I am up just south of gainesville... I picked up a new Kimber Pro Carry 2 in stainless last week, but have kind of been jonesing for a barebones, GI style 1911 in LNIB shape on the cheap... Douglasville is a drive and a half from here though, so trying to see if there is a mid point that could work for both of us, were we to strike a deal.

I work from home so I never get out that way... Hmmmm....
I work from home too so that’s why I don’t mind driving some. Roswell is fine. If you are interested and want to arrange details then shoot me a PM and we can figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom