Item Gone: FS/FT Very nice Sig P365 package with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreggWSmith

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
83   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Very nice Sig P365 package with extras looking for P320X Compact or P229

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sig P320X Compact

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Due to being weakened from my stupid cancer treatment I am looking to trade my Sig P365 package for a larger but concealable gun I would be able to shoot more comfortably. I have fallen in love with the Sig P320X Compact and the P229 9mm so those would be my first choice. I will add cash for the right deal. My gun comes with the standard stuff including case and papers and the two 10 round mags. I have also added two 12 round mags, a kydex IWB holster and a leather OWB holster. The gun is pretty much flawless and has 50 rounds through it. I love it but I need something a little bigger so I can still go shooting and enjoy the range therapy as I fight this damn disease for the second time. Trades must be 9mm. You can text me at 845-664- Five Two Two Zero

Pictures:
img_3166-jpg.2296759

img_3167-jpg.2296760

img_3168-jpg.2296761

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom