• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Viktos Johnny Combat Winter Boots size 12 Black PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rando

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
149   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Viktos Johnny Combat Winter Boots size 12 Black PRICE DROP

Zip Code: 30735

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $65 was $135
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: New in box Viktos Christmas gift that I can’t return (Amazon no gift receipt) a little small but look great just not on my big feet lol 😆 Amazon‘s price $160 I’ll take $65 cash or let me know what you have to trade nothing alive please open to some good boots wide please

• FULLY INSULATED - Winter is nigh, so Viktos have refitted the venerable Johnny Combat boot with a complete 600g Thinsulate insulation package for use during the winter months; The men's Johnny Combat winter boots keep your feet warm down to -55 degrees Fahrenheit
  • SUPPORTIVE - U.S. veteran designed and developed, these tactical boots for men are made of a 6" durable and water-resistant nylon chassis and have a medium height for support without impeding mobility; In addition, a 10mm heel-to-toe drop allows you to stay mission-ready at all times
  • DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - The Viktos Johnny Combat Winter Boots are ideal for tactical operations and outdoor activities; The waterproof and breathable lining of the men's combat boots keeps feet both warm and dry, while rubber overlays and reinforced toe box provide durability and long service life
  • ENHANCED GRIP - The bottom unit is an upgraded version of the original STRIFE outsole with an enhanced grip for outdoor traction and outstanding performance; The Viktos men's tactical boots also are equipped with abrasion-resistant laces for extra durability
  • COMFORT-DRIVEN - Breathable and waterproof, these fully insulated combat boots for men combine functional footwear performance with modern tactical styling and premium comfort; The Viktos men's military boots can boast of high-rebound EVA foam midsole and insole and a high-volume forefoot allowing for foot splay under combat loads
    IMG_0924.jpeg
    IMG_0925.jpeg
    IMG_0926.jpeg
    IMG_0927.jpeg
    IMG_0928.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom