• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Walther/HK MP5-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve0719

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Walther/HK MP5-22

Zip Code: 30642

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $700 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: anything H&K, MP5 clones, AK-V, FAL, I'm open to trades, just let me know what you got.

Caliber: .22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have For Sale/Trade a Walther/HK MP5-22. Comes with 3 mags, retractable stock, a keymod handguard (with short picatinny section), and a removable claw style rail on top for mounting optics. I've only put 4-5 magazines through this rifle and it is still one of my favs to shoot. Unfortunately the safe is full and it's time to work on other projects and something has to go.

I have it listed at $700 due to this being a discontinued, hard-to-find rifle and the extra parts added. There's a rifle on Gunbroker selling for more than this and one on there with less parts selling for slightly less. So I'll think about all reasonable offers. I'm also accepting specific trades, but I'll take a look at just about anything. Happy Trading and thanks for reading!

Pictures:
20201102_142533-jpg.2899145

20201102_142504-jpg.2899146

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom