• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Washer dryer set for family/someone in need. Cheap but works good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cprice2623

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
21   2
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Washer dryer set for family/someone in need. Cheap but works good.

Zip Code: 30622

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 75 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $75 tv

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: We just upgraded to a new g.e washer dryer set, and it will be delivered to the house on Tuesday at some point. I already bought a washer/dryer all on one ventless system for my f.i.l down in his place not long ago.
That being said, we obviously do not need these anymore, I have been trying to clean out the garage and shed so I don't want these to sit around.
Trying to get these to a family or person who is in need, please if you have the extra money and can afford something better I ask that you pay it forward and help me, help someone who could really need it.

Asking only $75 for the pair, but if you need me to work a little bit with you, or you only have a set *close* amount to what I am asking, shoot me a message and we can talk and work something out.
Really trying to help a family/someone who is in need of these. Please, please, help me pay it forward and if you do not absolutely NEED the help, and can afford something with no issues pass it on to someone in need.
I can also deliver for free if it is within a reasonable distance, and I can also load/unload them, and bring them into wherever and hook them up for you if you would need me to.
Again, I'm really trying to help a family or someone in need with these, and will work with you, just shoot me a pm.
Thanks y'all, I appreciate everyone's time!

Pictures:
IMG_20240310_122038996.jpg
IMG_20240310_122222828.jpg
IMG_20240310_122213944.jpg
IMG_20240310_122116851.jpg
IMG_20240310_122104745.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
You are a good man !
Not many folks like this anymore…..this proves to me that good folks still exist for those in need !
I appreciate that brother. I was raised by my grandfather, who was always very old fashioned.
I've been in the position of needing help before, not knowing where I would get it, and knowing myself, I hated asking for help even when I needed it. Whenever I can help others out I try to do so in any way I possibly can!

*Pew-pew* Bump
new ones are coming tomorrow. $75 obo.
If you are really in need, and are hard on cash, shoot me a private message and we can work something out, I'm here to help!

If you are a veteran, or have a child or close family member(s) who are vets (active, retired, any) and really need the help, pm me, yall can have it for your service time.
Help me, help a family, or someone in need!
Thanks y'all!

I appreciate that brother. I was raised by my grandfather, who was always very old fashioned.
I've been in the position of needing help before, not knowing where I would get it, and knowing myself, I hated asking for help even when I needed it. Whenever I can help others out I try to do so in any way I possibly can!
Yep, I try to be the same way when I can. It is good karma. I was always taught the “what goes around , comes around” type thing ! lol
I can’t see how some folks can just stand themselves when they are the way they are to other people! (If that makes any sense )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom