• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT (Weekend Special) S&W .357 Mag Nickel Model 586 L Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC Trading

Default rank <750 posts
Just Like to Trade
49   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT (Weekend Special) S&amp;W .357 Mag Nickel Model 586 L Frame

Zip Code: 30512

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 950
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Nickel or Polished Stainless Cowboy guns

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok for the weekend I will offer this deal. I have found what i am looking for on a trade so come monday i am going to order it. If your interested in the gun with the original wood grips and not the additional grips and holsters I will sell this weekend for $750 if you do want the grips and stuff $950. If you want just an item or two let me know. If you have a stainless or nickel Ruger Vaquero or other Nickel 45 send me pics.
Thanks

Smith & Wesson Model 586 Nickel .357 Magnum with Stock Wood Grips Plus 2 set of custom Grips. The pearl inlay grips from Sri Lana are hard to stop staring at. The others are hand made laminate. Both look great on the gun.
Comes with new Desantis Ambi Holster and an old Bianchi LH Leather Holster.
Looking to trade. Western Style revolver in Nickel or High Gloss Stainless. 4.5" to 6.5" Barrel. Calibers .357 mag/ 44 mag/ 45LC/ will even consider nice 22mag.
Ruger Vaquero/ Taylor's 1873 with engraving .357/ EAA Bounty Hunter or send me what you got.
Any questions let me know.
Thanks
Kc

Pictures:
IMG_0745.JPG
IMG_0647.JPG
IMG_0643.JPG
IMG_0644.JPG
IMG_0645.JPG
IMG_0642.JPG
IMG_0640.JPG
IMG_0635.JPG
IMG_0652.JPG
IMG_0729.JPG
IMG_0730.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom