• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Wilson Combat Vickers Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

H&E

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
78   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Wilson Combat Vickers Elite

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 3000

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For your consideration is a Vickers elite that I love but I’m getting a full size in .45 so she has to go. I’m fairly open to trades but I’ll be extremely picky. PayPal and Venmo are accepted.

Key Details
Barrel length: 5"
Overall length: 8.7"
Sight radius: 6.6"
Height: 5.6"
Width: 1.3"
Weight empty: 41.6 oz
Weight loaded: 47 oz
Accuracy guarantee: 1" at 25 yds

Specifications
Full-Size Carbon Steel frame
High-Cut checkered frontstrap
Bullet Proof® round butt magazine well
Bobbed High-Ride Bullet Proof® beavertail grip safety
Tactical Bullet Proof® thumb safety
3 ½# – 4 ½# crisp trigger pull with Medium length pad
Bullet Proof® magazine release
G10 Vickers Elite logo grips
Countersunk slide stop
5" Carbon Steel slide
Heavy Machine Chamfer on bottom of slide
Battlesight with Gold bead front sight
5" Stainless match-grade barrel and thick flange bushing, Flush cut Reverse crown
Flat-Wire recoil spring
Fluted chamber
30 LPI slide top serrations
40 LPI serrated rear of slide
Wide front and tear cocking serrations
Ball Endmill cuts

The Vickers Elite starts with our precision-machined and hand-fitted forged slide and frame combination along with our match-grade barrel for impeccable reliability and precise accuracy. Renowned Wilson Combat hand-fitting to rigorous specifications yields a pistol that you can count on regardless of the shooting scenario at hand. We've included the Vickers Tactical logo on the slide and on the proprietary G-10 grips to immediately identify this model in the field. A special .45 caliber Wilson Combat magazine was also developed for this model with extensive input from Vickers based on his deployment experience. It has a reinforced solid tube for added strength, a newly engineered follower with sand cuts and a last round retention feature. The standard coil spring has been replaced with a stainless flat wire spring for the ultimate in long-term feeding reliability in extreme environments and hard use. An extended steel base pad has been added to make this magazine the new standard for tactical use.

Pictures:
IMG_5311.jpeg
IMG_5312.jpeg
IMG_5314.jpeg
IMG_5313.jpeg
IMG_5315.jpeg
IMG_5316.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom