• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Winchester Model 94

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major Habu

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
14   0
Reaction score
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
Item Name: FS/FT Winchester Model 94

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Sale/trade: I am looking for a couple of pistols: S&W Model 19 w/6 inch bbl, Model 27 w/4 or 6 inch bbl, Model 10 w/4 or 6 inch heavy bbl. OR....Ruger Blackhawk w/6 inch bbl.
Sale Price: $450 PRICE REDUCED!

Caliber: 30-30

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Culling the herd....again. Too many rifles and no longer hunt so this beauty has to find a new home.

This is an absolutely beautiful Winchester Model 94 in .30-30. It is a side eject model with mounted 3-9 x 40mm scope done with high rise "look through" scope mounts so you can use iron sights as well as the scope. Bought this for my wife in 2005 for a hunting trip. Only 6 rounds total round count (done to sight it in). Wood is beautiful. Bluing is outstanding. Safe stored since 2005.

Need to see GADL and/or GA CCW at time of sale.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
not necessarily for me, but if I ever needed to resale it.
is there a blemish in the wood on the butt-stock or is it something with the picture? near the rubber recoil pad.

There is a sticker that indicates the wood is American walnut. Other than that there doesn't seem to be any blemishes that I can see. I shot these images using an on-camera flash which is not the best lighting.

Although I have this listed as a for sale item, I am open to a trade....specifically I am in the market for a Ruger Blackhawk in .357 w/6 inch bbl. OR S&W Model 19 w/6 inch bbl.

Hey I like the gun and Really want it text my number 706 612 0062

Since I can't find my cell phone (a regular occurrence with me!) I decided to PM you. Are you wanting to pay cash or do you have a trade in mind? Although I originally listed this rifle as for sale only, I am looking for a couple of pistols: S&W Model 19 w/6 inch bbl, Model 27 w/4 or 6 inch bbl, Model 10 w/4 or 6 inch heavy bbl. OR....Ruger Blackhawk w/6 inch bbl.

Phone: 770-995-4214 (home)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom