Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Wooden Hutch

Zip Code: 30016-6205

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 20
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Need 1 kitten

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Huge old wooden hutch from 1950's. Heavy. And big. Will need truck. Will post picture in a minute

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
IMG_0195.jpg

No cell service am working till Wednesday late. I would really like to replace a cat that went missing while It was in my care. So I figured there's a few cats out there that would fit the bill. So. Will get back you will need a truck unless I can figure out how to get it apart
I'll take it if your asking $20.
I'll take it if your asking $20.

No cell service am working till Wednesday late. I would really like to replace a cat that went missing while It was in my care. So I figured there's a few cats out there that would fit the bill. So. Will get back you will need a truck unless I can figure out how to get it apart
I have truck and trailer. No cat as I'm allergic to cats. I can pick it up Thursday or Friday. You did not confirm that it was for $20.

Yes $20 bucks is good the hard part is coordinating day and time of pick up as I'm not sure of my exact work schedule. ..do you live far from Covington? ? Would you like to send in PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom