• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew25

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
166   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT .

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: .

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have here excellent condition Vz 2008. Round count is very low, rifle still looks like new. Comes with 6 mags, mag pouch, cleaning kit, bayonet. Also will include 500 rds of various 7.62. Looking to sell or trade. Will trade for AK in 7.62 or 5.45. Thank you. Peek at DL or CCW.
Something is not quite right with this individual offered to buy but no response.

I have here excellent condition Vz 2008. Round count is very low, rifle still looks like new. Comes with 6 mags, mag pouch, cleaning kit, bayonet. Also will include 500 rds of various 7.62. Looking to sell or trade. Will trade for AK in 7.62 or 5.45. Thank you. Peek at DL or CCW.
Still available? I have a psak gf3 with side folding solid stock I maybe apt to part with. Has a bunch of mags with it. Black furniture of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom