184   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Gen 4 Glock 19 MOS with Trijicon and Zev drop in Trigger ALL NEW

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1350. NOW = 1250 cash gets it

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: All Brand New Glock 19 MOS - unstippled unmodified all parts are drop in no home gunsmithing
With:
*New Glock 19 MOS never fired with box dox and all factory items
*Trijicon RMR green triangle dual illuminated optic NEW with box
*Zev Full fulcrum adjustable competetion trigger
*Zev titanium firing pin with 2 and 3 lb springs - 2lb installed
*Zev titanium take down pins
*Suppressor/Co-Witness tritium nite sites (work perfect with RMR)
*Trijicon install kit for Glock MOS
*Tango Down extended slide release
This is the best money can buy there is no custom gunsmithing or craftmanship i bought all the right stuff and installed it all per factory specs and directions. Was gonna buy a Zev slide and barrel but lost interest and want the cash to finish other projects. Get a deal well over 1700 in parts alone
1350 cash gets it

Pictures:
20170123_000445-jpg.1037655

20170123_000519-jpg.1037656

20170123_000558-jpg.1037657

20170123_000652-jpg.1037658

20170123_000721-jpg.1037659

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Solid deal here. Quality rig and accessories, this is a steal if you catch the right buyer!

G19 G4 MOS alone is, what, $630 retail, Trijicon RMR is $500,
ZEV Trigger is $180-$200.
That there alone is $1300+, aka someone is getting themselves some free Tritium suppressor height sights, Trijicon RMR kit, and the miscellaneous ZEV/Tango extras.

Not to mention buyer won't have to spend time (=$) installing the extras since it's already setup & ready to roll. Good luck buddy

I bought this guns twin brother from Quikstang yesterday it is beyond exceptional. the trigger is awesome and everything is as stated. this is one of the nicest pistols I have owned. I just got back from the range with it and WOW. If anyone is looking for one of these and wants a deal don't hesitate to buy and deal with a great seller a man of his word and great guy.
Thanks Quikstang for the deal
I may have to find a way to get this one to

I bought this guns twin brother from Quikstang yesterday it is beyond exceptional. the trigger is awesome and everything is as stated. this is one of the nicest pistols I have owned. I just got back from the range with it and WOW. If anyone is looking for one of these and wants a deal don't hesitate to buy and deal with a great seller a man of his word and great guy.
Thanks Quikstang for the deal
I may have to find a way to get this one to
Thank you and glad you like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom