Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 17 Gen5 MOS &amp; Glock 45 Gen5 MOS

Zip Code: 30316

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650 & $700

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Signed bill of sale with DL / WCL numbers and dates.

Item Description: Hi all ...

These are FOR SALE ONLY.

I've decided to sell these two beauties to fund another project. Prices are pretty firm. If you offer a considered price please expect a polite, "No, thank you."

For consideration are:

$650 - A Glock 17 Gen5 MOS I've owned for about a year. It's been a solid gun and performed well. It has an extended magazine release, extended slide release, Ghost 3.3# connector and Ranger Proof Swag trigger shoe. All else stock. It has three magazines as it came and all other factory inclusions. One of the magazines is new.

$700 - A Glock 45 Gen5 MOS (9mm) I've owned for about three years, also a solid performer. Installed are an extended slide release, extended magazine release, Ghost 3.3# connector and Ranger Proof Swag trigger shoe. All else stock. It also has three magazines as factory and all other original stuff. One of these magazines is new, also. Additionally, this gun has Trijicon night sights installed.

Both guns are accurate as hell.

I reserve the right to select with whom I do business. You MUST have positive reviews on ODT AND absolutely MUST have a Georgia Weapons Carry License and Georgia DL. By contacting me you stipulate that you are legally allowed to both own and possess firearms.

Pictures:
G17.jpg
G45 copy.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom