• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS GLOCK 19 GEN 3 9MM NIGHT SIGHTS AND 3 GLOCK FACTORY MAGS, 2 x 15 ROUND...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shovel99

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
50   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS GLOCK 19 GEN 3 9MM NIGHT SIGHTS AND 3 GLOCK FACTORY MAGS, 2 x 15 ROUND...

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 425

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi Gents,
Offering a Glock 19 Gen 3 with night sights (still has some life, I wake up and see them on my night stand wondering what that is? :cool:) and three Glock factory mags 2x 15 rounds and one 31 round for extra fun. One has Pearce grip finger base, I may be able to find the flat base.

It was in pristine shape when I bought it and I have probably added no more than 200 rounds, and this is the tack drivingest semi I currently own.
It has been my nightstand gun and I never wanted to empty it out to take to shoot, or super clean, so it has seen very little use.

I suspect that the long stick is pretty valuable for gents with full autos that use Glock mags.

Does $425 sound reasonable?

Thanks!

Pictures:
G1.JPG
G2.JPG
G3.JPG
G4.JPG
G5.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom