• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Glock 19 Gen 4 BFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heki

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
44   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 19 Gen 4 BFG

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 580

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a Glock 19 Gen 4 in Battlefield Green (BFG). Includes box, lock, docs, all back straps, three 15-round magazines, and a speed loader. Condition is used but very good. Photos are high resolution so zoom in to see details. Not looking for trades but you're welcome to offer - particularly HK's and Walther's.

I live in Dahlonega but travel down towards Atlanta regularly so I'm sure we can arrange to meet somewhere. Will need to take a peek at your GADL and GWCL.

Pictures:
www.henrykimphotography.com_realestate_glock19_1.jpg

www.henrykimphotography.com_realestate_glock19_2.jpg

www.henrykimphotography.com_realestate_glock19_3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'm interested on how you were able to post such clear pictures. Is there an option to upload them in better resolution than I normally see on here?

I'm interested on how you were able to post such clear pictures. Is there an option to upload them in better resolution than I normally see on here?

Shoot me a message if you want to work something out with the Glock. Start with a high resolution with good image quality then upload it somewhere and link it using the image link icon.
F5B0ED93-E891-447C-B667-30AC9062618F.jpeg

Shoot me a message if you want to work something out with the Glock. Start with a high resolution with good image quality then upload it somewhere and link it using the image link icon.
View attachment 2826220
I poked around and saw that, thank you! Very well presented Glock, I've got my fair share at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom