• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Glock 19 Gen 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trailrider

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
117   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 19 Gen 4

Zip Code: 31210

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 400 firm

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Excellent condition Glock 19 Gen 4. Box and docs. For the life of me I can't find the other 2 mags that came with it. So only one mag with it.

Selling for $400, have to meet around Macon area due to busy work schedule.

Pictures:
pew-1-jpg.1950884

pew-2-jpg.1950885

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hope you get it sold. $400 for a gen 4 G19 is a good deal w/o the other mags.

I just can't understand why people keep saying "text me" in an open reply. First I ain't putting my # on an open public forum for every retard, scammer and snowflake in the world to access. Secondly how freaking hard is it to PM the seller?? Especially the idiots with negs in the profile don't want to use the system in place for establishing a deal. That way you text them set up a deal, they ghost on you and you cant even give them another neg, which isn't much but your only recourse. I'll text, but always confirm deal in PM!

Rant BUMP, itll go at that price.

Hope you get it sold. $400 for a gen 4 G19 is a good deal w/o the other mags.

I just can't understand why people keep saying "text me" in an open reply. First I ain't putting my # on an open public forum for every retard, scammer and snowflake in the world to access. Secondly how freaking hard is it to PM the seller?? Especially the idiots with negs in the profile don't want to use the system in place for establishing a deal. That way you text them set up a deal, they ghost on you and you cant even give them another neg, which isn't much but your only recourse. I'll text, but always confirm deal in PM!

Rant BUMP, itll go at that price.
Agreed, thank you sir. Yeah not sure about how I feel about the whole picture of cash in a public thread either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom