207   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 19 gen3 very customized

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I took this gen 3 and customized it by replacing most of the stock parts. I don’t have time to give the full list but it’s a list of very primo parts put together with a lot of stainless steel. Zaffiri - Glass bead tumbled matte finish cut slide with no cerakote. Polished spiral fluted threaded barrel - Wheaton barrel and guide rod. Ameriglo low pro night sights. Boogeyman customs Excommunicado flat trigger. Killer innovations magwell. Tyrant designs accessories. Pro large circle stipple job. The gun is very light. With civil liberty defense rounds this gun is crazy light to carry

As far as a price, if it even sells, I would look to cover the cost of all the parts, a greatly diminished price for the gun itself, and a small reward for the design and the cool look of it WHICH” - is purely a subjective opinion. For all I know I may be the only one who sees it and likes it. That’s ok. It won’t bother me to keep it. That’s said, I would not sell it for a penny less than low - mid 2000’s. I’m going to leave the comments off to spare my dignity. If it makes you laugh that hard you can always do a PM
IMG_3986.jpeg
IMG_3985.jpeg
IMG_3987.jpeg
IMG_3988.jpeg
IMG_3989.jpeg

Pictures:
IMG_3990.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom