• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Glock 19 Gen4

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotog54

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-glock-19-gen4.1464475/
Item Name: FS Glock 19 Gen4

Zip Code: 30008

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $480.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: How about a fair priced Glock for sale? Here you go. Blue Label will come with 3 mags and include a Tagua brown leather holster (shown) kind of snug but fits ... (TWSS!)

About 3 years old, purchased new by me from Sharpshooters in Roswell. Has less than 500 rounds through it. I've decided to switch up my carry gun and gone with the HKVP9 SK.

Stock sights have been replaced with Fiber Optic (FO) sights, Green Rear, Red front and are NOT tritium. I should have had some custom stippling done and ask $600!

I turned off commenting after a member who has been here one month pointed out that Blue Label Glocks are $398. That is only to LEO, perhaps he is one.

No trades, cash only. Buyer must have some positive feedback on here and must show your ID and Georgia Weapon License. If you must have a BOS, let me know and I will produce one for you.

Must come to Cobb county! At this price not worth it for me to drive far. I can't leave the county but no need to discuss that now! :) My wife keeps me on a short leash!

Respond via PM not via comment section.

Pictures:
image1-jpg.1243313

image3-jpg.1243314

image2-jpg.1243316

image4-jpg.1243317

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom