Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 21 gen 4

Zip Code: 31032

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $400

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This gentlemen is the deal of the day.
Today I have up on the block my Glock 21 gen 4, 45acp in like new condition. Comes with all the factory goodies and 3-13 round magazines with high viz front sight. No smiley or any visible signs of wear, round count unknown but has to be very little. What you see is what you get. I have this priced to move at $400, yes you heard correct. The first I will take it with $400 cash in hand gets it.
No I will not take less, no I'm not driving to Atlanta, no I'm not interested in trades and no I will not hold it for you.
$400 firm, local pick up only, Gray, Macon, Eatonton, Milledgeville. I will not travel outside these areas.
This is a 48hr sale. I'm not hard up for cash or absolutely need to sell so please don't come across with the low-ball offers. I'm a few dollars short on the purchase of a Browning Bar MK3 so my loss on the pistol is your gain, so I can gain this rifle.
Thank you for looking and have a blessed day

Pictures:
KIMG1969.JPG
KIMG1970~2.JPG
KIMG1971.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom