• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Glock 29 + Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dundee

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
48   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 29 + Ammo

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Glock 29 I acquired a few years ago. Has not been fired since taken to Glock to be gone over, there was no issue, used to live 5 minutes from there so most well. Night sights were installed at the time. Comes with 3 magazines, magazine holder, loader. Ammunition consists of 40 rounds of Underwood Xtreme defender and 250 of Sellier & Bellot FMJ. Listed at this price with the ammunition makes it almost a <$400 G29. If I can find the Gearcraft IWB holster I will throw that in as well, but thats doubtful to be honest because I've been looking for the stupid thing for awhile now.

Pictures:
IMG_1222.jpg
IMG_1221.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Glock 29 I acquired a few years ago. Has not been fired since taken to Glock to be gone over, there was no issue, used to live 5 minutes from there so most well. Night sights were installed at the time. Comes with 3 magazines, magazine holder, loader. Ammunition consists of 40 rounds of Underwood Xtreme defender and 250 of Sellier & Bellot FMJ. Listed at this price with the ammunition makes it almost a <$400 G29. If I can find the Gearcraft IWB holster I will throw that in as well, but thats doubtful to be honest because I've been looking for the stupid thing for awhile now.
What your number I got cash rn !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom