Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 45 Gen 5 with extras

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $625 or $450

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Glock G45. Comes with TLR-7A, three 17 round Glock mags, night sights, I’m not sure of the make on the sights, T.Rex Arms Ironside Holster that fits the gun and light, the holster has a punisher decal but can be removed, and a Glock Performance Trigger installed. Factory trigger will come with it too. Gun has extended ambidextrous slide release. I have ran 200 rounds through the gun. It has a smiley on the barrel. It is by far my favorite Glock model. This is painful but I need to pay for car repairs. Price is firm. Any questions please PM. Close to Cartersville for the meet. Thanks ODT

****will let the gun, 3 mags, box, docs, Glock performance trigger, factory trigger, and night sights go for $450**** I will keep the light and holster****

Pictures:
IMG_5193.jpeg
IMG_5192.jpeg
IMG_5197.jpeg
IMG_5196.jpeg
IMG_5195.jpeg
IMG_5194.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Glock G45. Comes with TLR-7A, three 17 round Glock mags, night sights, I’m not sure of the make on the sights, T.Rex Arms Ironside Holster that fits the gun and light, the holster has a punisher decal but can be removed, and a Glock Performance Trigger installed. Factory trigger will come with it too. Gun has extended ambidextrous slide release. I have ran 200 rounds through the gun. It has a smiley on the barrel. It is by far my favorite Glock model. This is painful but I need to pay for car repairs. Price is firm. Any questions please PM. Close to Cartersville for the meet. Thanks ODT

****will let the gun, 3 mags, box, docs, Glock performance trigger, factory trigger, and night sights go for $450**** I will keep the light and holster****
You still have that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom