Item Gone! FS HighPoint .380 w/extra 10 round mag and case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldawgfan

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: HighPoint .380 w/extra 10 round mag and case.

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $150 firm

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes -Bill of sale signed so everyone is covered

Item Description: Have a High Point .380 for sale thats in great condition with maybe 25 rounds down the barrel practically brand new with no problems at all. I have an extra 10 round magazine (that doesn't come with gun that I bought separate) plus case to go with this gun and these carries a Full Lifetime Warranty regardless of the owner for any problems and will be replaced with no charge. I have the trigger lock and tool to adjust the sights and all paperwork included with this. Thanks and PM all questions and have a great day!!

Pictures:
1361137927_0.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
Do you still have the pistol?

Item Name: HighPoint .380 w/extra 10 round mag and case.

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $150

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes -Just a Bill of Sale so I am covered in case anything happens

Item Description: Have a High Point .380 for sale thats in great condition with maybe 25 rounds down the barrel with no problems at all. I have an extra 10 round magazine plus case to go with this gun and these carries a Full Lifetime Warranty regardless of the owner for any problems and will be replaced with no charge. I have the trigger lock and tool to adjust the sights and all paperwork included with this. Thanks and PM all questions and have a great day!!

Pictures:
1361137927_0.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom