• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS highpoint 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

longbow308

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
21   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS highpoint 9mm

Zip Code: 30528

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 99.00

Caliber: 9 mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new got it in trade shoot 25 rounds threw it. Shoot like it should. Comes with two clips no scratchs rust or dings.

Pictures:
0518181758-jpg.1629425

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just give up y’all. 2 or 3 before you gas failed. It’s a lost cause. It’s making me laugh tho. I’ll give it that much:pop2:

:biggrin1:
:blabla::blah:

Just give up y’all. 2 or 3 before you gas failed. It’s a lost cause. It’s making me laugh tho. I’ll give it that much:pop2:

:biggrin1:
:blabla::blah:
Yeah I would suggest getting on Gunbroker and looking for the REAL no reserve auctions. You know the ones that start at a penny. I'm watching 2 Hi Point 40s and a C9 right now. They're all around $50.00 to $55.00 plus shipping. That's the hot ticket on GB. That's how I scored the two Jimenez JA 9 pistols for $106.00 plus shipping. But you gotta stay on top of it and know when the auction ends.

Yeah I would suggest getting on Gunbroker and looking for the REAL no reserve auctions. You know the ones that start at a penny. I'm watching 2 Hi Point 40s and a C9 right now. They're all around $50.00 to $55.00 plus shipping. That's the hot ticket on GB. That's how I scored the two Jimenez JA 9 pistols for $106.00 plus shipping. But you gotta stay on top of it and know when the auction ends.
106 each or for the both of them?

106 each or for the both of them?
Yes for both. Granted they were used and very dirty. And when they arrived the 2 tone model had a broken trigger. But as soon as I can get it back to Jimenez they told me they would repair it for free. So yeah it was a good deal. And there's afew dealers on GB that do listings for multiple guns especially the lower end stuff like Jimenez,Hi Point,RG etc. The trick is being able to be on the site when the auction is about to end.

Dang! Now I know where the big money lives in Darien. I bet you have 2 pairs of fancy white shrimpin boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom